ICF Level 2 : Your Route to PCC Certification
The Gold Standard of Professional Coaching
Level 2 Certification of ‘Life Coaching Courses‘ is intended for coaches who have completed their Level 1 Certification and would like to acquire advance Leadership Coaching Skills in their professional career to either practice their coaching skills at work, individually or help teams to achieve goals. Level 2 Certified Life Coach has advance coaching skills and can practice as an Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Wellness Coach, Relationship Coach or as an NLP expert.
Certified Life Coach
Level 2 Certification is for at least 125 and up to 175 contact learning hours, and is designated as PCC Certified Life Coach Education.
Who is suitable for Becoming a Professional ICF Certified Coach
- Leaders who want to develop teams
- Aspiring life coaches
- Aspiring Wellness Coaches
- Aspiring Executive Coaches
- HR Heads, Managers, Professionals, L&D Heads, Training Heads
- Trainers, Teachers, Therapists, Psychologists, Healers
- Doctors, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Leaders
- Individuals who want to be catalyst of change for the world!
Contact Program Co-Ordinator
Journey of Becoming A Life Coach!
Become A Coach. Transform Lives.
Each aspect of your learning journey with us at CCI, covers an important part of the process of becoming a qualified professional certified coach, Certified Executive Coach, Certified Career Coach etc… You learn the art and science of coaching, develop the skills and competencies, nourish your passion and transform the lives of your clients.
Explore what it takes to become a professionally certified coach and get started on your journey. Get Informed. Join Cocoweave. Gain Education. Get Certified. Gain Experience.
Earn Credentials. Change the world!!
Learnings on Route to Level 2 ICF Certified Coach
What Will You Learn?
- Building your Resourcefulness
- Coaching The Core
- Expanding Emotional Intelligence
- Imbibing Change Within
- Building Momentum
- Coaching From Inside Out
- Designing Your Future
- Steering Towards your True North
- Walking Your Talk
Your Education Learning Model
Level 2 Certification
At Level 2 Certification stage, wherein you have completed Level 1 (ACC Level) Training you are no more a novice coach, yet there is a possible continued roadmap waiting for you to reach your next milestone from being an ‘Expert Coach’ towards being a ‘Pro’ Coach. We at CCI would be glad to support you in this amazing journey. Now that you have already starting practising as a Certified Coach, you now need support towards your learning and growth opportunities that comes abound with PCC-Level Training and Certification with us at Cocoweave, the coaches institute. Your comprehensive Education Model at this level will continue building towards your competence, confidence and many choices towards building your coaching practice as a Pro Professional Coach.
Setting Your Coaching Practice
Cocoweave Edge & Edge+
We at Cocoweave are mindful of the fact that you’ll need support and structure to set up your coaching practice now at PCC Level. For many coaching is a life changing experience that dramatically improves their outlook on work and life while improving their leadership skills. The whole idea is to tap into your client’s potential, unlocking their sources of creativity and productivity. To make this all work, we understand that rich, robust, quality focused training is one part of the whole. To work towards building your coaching practice, CCI is glad to offer you some exclusive add-on resources and support systems that almost works like a magic.
- Ready to use coaching tools, templates, forms, checklists and connects.
- Unlimited Coaching Practice for Life Time
- Identifying your coaching niche
- Business Preparation Model
- Establishing Your Coaching Development Plan
- Building Your Coaching Conversations
- Regular Observed Coaching Sessions
- Four Stages of Coaching Assignment
What Can You Walk Away With
- A world renowned, respected and gold standard certification.
- Flexible classes option both on weekdays and weekends.
- Consistent practice coaching sessions
- Training focused on continuous learning and growth
- Dynamic comprehensive learning opportunities from credentialed coach trainers, industry coaches and cohort and fraternity members with deep rich experience.
- Robust learning experience ranging from coaching theories, exploring Self, Creating Roadmaps, Building Emotional Intelligence, Practicing Presence, Coaching the core and Coaching from Inside Out.
What Works Best For You
- Credibility you can vouch for! An ICF Certificate to start your practice as a coach
- Ongoing learning growing practicing opportunities as a part of Coco-cohort family.
- Fellow coaches who’ll be learning partners, keep you on track and yes some will become your best buddies for life!
- Opportunity to explore human psyche, neuroscience of change and adaptability, human competencies and techniques that’ll help you and your clients to reach your full potential.
- Online, Onsite, Blended Intensive Training options.
How It Works : Program Details
Online Life Coach Certification: Program Duration: 5-6 Months
Face2Face : 2 Weeks Blended (In House+Online)
Training Hours : 65+ Hours of Training
Mentor Hours : 10 Hours.
Coaching Experience : 500 Hours
Location: Online – Global
Inperson – 11 Hargobind Enclave Delhi 110092 India.
Suggested Experience: 5 Years
Language of Instruction: English
Your Coach Mentor & Trainer
I offer trainings both at ACC Level and PCC level that are largely based on PURPOSE Model of Coaching that works truly students to make Transformational Leaps by tapping on their true potential both at Personal and Professional levels.
I have been in this space of learning, training, mentoring and coaching for a long time, (since 2001) and have served many international conglomerates, with resounding success, learning and growing with every experience! I share incredible coaching tools and exercises, intensive coaching library, self-assessment dashboards and toolkit to accelerate your understanding of ICF coaching competencies at each level of ACC and PCC.
I offer Online Life Coach Certification as well as Face-2-Face on core coaching competencies relating each with real life examples derived from your life, creating opportunities to learn and grow with every moment that we interact. You get an opportunity to put your learnings to practice through extensive practice coaching sessions with your peers and clients and continuous observations to improvise your learnings.